There is an industry need to develop a structured, sustainable and cost-effective mentoring
programme available to its members; the International Women in Resources Mentorship Programme (IWRMP) will provide opportunities to connect with more experienced individuals or mentors, who are
in a position to empower and promote them from a professional and personal development perspective. Participants have the opportunity to work directly with successful senior members of the global
IWRMP mentees will benefit by:
- Gaining career guidance and support from a female or male leader
in the mining industry. Topics will include self-reflection, career future-proofing, building on strengths and expanding your personal network.
- Receiving comprehensive training.
- Developing career goals with a highly experienced professional
that does not have an agenda with the mentee’s workplace/country/culture.
- Having a friend to share their industry
- Being part of a unique, tailored and global programme for women working in the resources
- Some professional
industry bodies recognise mentoring as a Professional Development activity that may be logged in Professional Development logbooks. Contact your professional industry body for further information to
see if you qualify.
What does the $1650 application fee cover?
- Attendance at a three-hour training session covering topics
involved with developing a successful mentoring partnership. (APPROX RRP $500 USD)
- Attendance at a two-hour launch event where you will get the
opportunity to enhance your networks and meet your mentor (either face to face, or virtually), other senior mentors and industry VIP’s. (APPROX RRP $70 USD)
- Approximately eight one-hour mentoring sessions with a mentor
expertly matched to your career objectives. (APPROX RRP $2200 USD)
- Invitation to five monthly touch point webinars. (APPROX RRP
- Invitation to a final Celebration Event where you will get the
opportunity to enhance your networks and meet senior mentors and industry VIP's. (APPROX RRP $70 USD)
- Access to industry VIP's, mentors and fellow mentees throughout
the course of the program. (March – September 2018)
- A $50 USD registration fee that is refundable if
- In total, over $3000 USD RRP value, for $1650